Thursday, May 14, 2009

Batch #9 Update (Belgian Tripel)

So, yesterday morning (Wednesday), I checked the blow-off/airlock activity of my Belgian Tripel that's in primary (batch #9). I timed the lag between bubbles as averaging 22 seconds. I timed it again last night and the lag had gone down to about 20 seconds. This morning the lag is down again to about 18 seconds between bubbles!!!

Let me get this straight: almost a full week into a VERY active primary fermentation and the pace is SPEEDING UP?!? Um... I wouldn't have gotten that one right :).

In the meantime, I've updated my profile's picture to show what I'm drinking to pass the time. I figured I would go out and get a good representative of what I'm brewing. Yeah, I know it should be the Chimay White in the picture, but the red is what I was drinking last night. Maybe I'll post the White tonight...

Ah, the waiting is such sweet sorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment